Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On air!!

never ever cross in my mind ill be on air..it jus somthing that i believe i never did that..but..everything is seems not imposibble if we decide to do it n never look it back..

its been a while since i requested for it.n i never thought they will call me and play it for me..when they call me..i was watched tv n never expect this call. i dont noe what to say..wat to do..its so spontaneous..i merely forgot about that..about the songs..everything..

i asked my frend to tune in that channel.n they were like..'r u seriuos??its not a joke rite??' n i told them it wasnt..jus keep on listening..hahaha..

well i dedicated tht songs to my loveD one..n all the songs are bout my xpression towards him..even though we didnt make it together..but all the time that we have spent together, always be the precious moments to me..


u gv me roses..i let them to die..

No comments: