Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

wat should i ....

there was a day that we decided to hang out together as we want to spend whole day together..i was thinking it would be the best day ever since we didnt spent much time together..but..God knows better than me..anything could happen..its turn up to be the worst day ever..i have to drive back alone plus i didnt realise im lacking of petrol.where there is no petrol station along the road..luckily i managed to reach my home safely..

not everything is worst btw..he gave me flowers..the red one..i was like..happy when he gave it to me..(berbunge2 tgk bunge tu)..then we watch a movie which i already watch..but it's worth it to watch this movie twice..we ate together..(i ate happy meal..he bought for me)..

when i reach my home..i start thinking..wat should i..
do?
think?
feel?
if this happenned again..again..and again??
who am i to him?
wat i supposed to react if this situation happen again?
it is a love?
or wat??

i guess im stuck here with myself..my own feeling..

2 comments: