Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

donno wat to say

xtau mcm ne nk ckp..nk tulis..
bt im feeling so bad..
n its hurting me from inside..
why its so hard to get it..
why its so hard to find it..
donno wat to say..wat to do..wat to think..
little thing dat make me crazy..
its jus everything in vein..
so mess up..
all i want it jus some love n appriciation..
bt i guess its hard for me to get it..especially from u..
why life so cruel to me..

im not blind yet..
still could see n feel ur reaction doesnt shows any love at all..
not jus selfish..
bt annoying..
u push me awy until a place that i could not reach..
u ignore me like im not exist in ur life..
u let others noe about except me..
u hurt me as much as u can..
u shut up when i start to talk to u..

u say u love me..
u say u miz me..
bt u reaction doesnt shows any love at all..
at all..
dats the hardest thing i need to face it..

i wish i could throw it away..
far far awy from me..
i wish i didnt love u at all..
i wish i could life without u..
i wish i could survive having life alone..
i wish i had it at all..

No comments: