Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

they r look alike but they r different..

one fine night..i went to mosque for terawih with friend..

the story begin when we reached at the car park.i tried to open up my car but no respon..inside of me i felt like something is wrong..n wat is that..still cannot open the door..n my las resort was trying to open up using car key..

before that..

i took a glance at the car..im sure thats my car..100% sure thats is mine..n so do with my friend..suddenly..i looked at the other side of car..n surprisingly..it wasnt my car at all!!!

i was like..OMG..i even cannot recognise my own car?? the worst part was..a friend's of that car's owner is just not too far from us n i guess he saw whatever happen jus now.

they look same but they r different..OMG..lucky i didnt tried to open up using my car key..if not..the alarm will start ringing n looks like im the one who want to steal that car..hhahaha

lesson that i got is..before u want to do somthing with 'ur' car make sure u look at its flat number..then u will noe the truth..hahahha

2 comments:

Tka Jayhunn said...

wakakakakakakkaka...mabuk ko jang?LOL.

AsH said...

tah la..mayb aku lalok kot time tu..dh la mmber owner kete tu ader kt situ..tebal giler muke aku..nasib malam..hahha