Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SomethingStupid~~

I know i stand in line
until u think u have the time
to spend an evening with me
and if we go someplace to dance
i know that there's chance
u wont be leaving with me
then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
and have a drink o two
and then i go and spoil it all
by saying something stupid
like i love u
i can see it in ur eyes
that u despise the same old lines
u heard the night before
and though it;s just a line to u
for me it's true
and never seemed so right before
i practice every day to find some clever lines to say
to make the meaning come through
but then i think ill wait until the evening
gets late
and im alone with you
the time is right
ur perfume fills my head
the starts get red
and oh the night's so blue
and then i go and spoilt it all
by saying something stupid
like i love u..
i love u...

No comments: